Wednesday 13 August 2014

Testimonial For Bio-Structural Integration™ at Osteoklinika


Dear Andrew:

I can't thank you enough for having helped me with the chronic pain I was experiencing in my arms and shoulders due to a medical mishap that occurred about six years ago. With the first visit to your clinic early this year, you were not only able to relieve most of the pain but you also allowed me to regain movement in my arms, which is something I was not able to do in years.  I was completely shocked that after seeing numerous doctors and being put on several different types of medication, you were able to help me without the use of drugs and without many visits.

In June, 2014, I visited with you again with regard to a different matter. After being advised by one of the top neurologists at Mount Sinai Hospital that I had an acute case of carpal tunnel and that I would require surgery as soon as possible, you immediately took action again and with a few treatments by yourself and Stan (your associate Osteopath), combined with some laser therapy, I was able to cancel my surgery date and stop taking the painkillers prescribed to me by the doctors I had seen at Markham Stouffville Hospital and Machenzie Vaughan Hospital.  Today, I am happy to report that I have regained almost 95% of the feeling back in my fingers and wrists and I have been able to remain surgery free.

I'm not quite sure how you do what you do but I consider you somewhat of a miracle worker.  I have recommended you to several people I know what have been suffering with various ailments (ie: severe back, arm and foot pain) and they have all been extremely happy with the results you have given them.

Thank you again for everything you have done for me.  I don't think I could be living the quality of life I am living now without your outstanding and wonderful work.  August 11/14 - Dolores Cece, Executive Assistant to C.E.O. RioCan REIT #biostructuralintegration #carpaltunnel


My approach is very unique and effective. It took me many years to develop specific trademarked protocols to treat conditions affecting the lower back, shoulders, knees, feet, wrists and other parts of the body.  To discuss your situation, please call me at 905.660.8810 or email me at Andrew@osteoklinika.com.  - Andrew Subieta M.Sc., R.M.T. CLT. #biostructuralintegration 

No comments:

Post a Comment