Tuesday 26 November 2013

If You Are Having Pain, Do Not Delay!

Hello my name is Nadira and I feel that I should share my good fortune with every one willing to take a chance and get positive results. I went in to see Andrew with skepticism because I have had pain for 10 years or so. He took the time to explain what is involved and what it will take to get me in great form again. Again my skepticism came in!

My first session was painful and that followed into the next day. I was observing the transformation, however, and by the 3rd day I received great relief from my pain. My shoulders that were constantly inflamed were 30% better and I could feel the difference. By the end of the week I was  now eager to see Andrew.

When I got in I did not wait for him to ask me how I was feeling, I blurted out "ask me how I am feeling" and then he asked me and I said "great". The drastic change in my pain level was unbelievable.

The second week there was more improvement followed by the third, fourth and fifth weeks. To my astonishment I now feel normal. I am climbing stairs with no difficulty and I am running. This is a little hard but I am doing it. I feel literally stronger and I am not in pain everyday.

My only regret is that I did not go to see Andrew sooner! 

Andrew is known to my friends and family as the "osteopath with magic fingers." I am planning to take my kids for an assessment because if we can prevent what happened to me from happening to my kids then - this is my reward. It is a quick appointment.

My advice to everyone is that if you are having pain do not delay it does not get better, take the time and go. The money you spent is well worth it. The relief is much better that all the money you have in your wallet.

I want to add finally that it is better to go for a preventative assessment just as you see your dentist regularly.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. -
 Nadira G., Office Administration.


At Osteoklinika our goal is not only to relieve pain but to treat pathological changes that occur in the tissues of the body that led to discomfort, inflammation and restricted range of motion. This approach addresses many musculoskeletal conditions down to the cellular level, therefore speeding up recovery. We call it the method of Bio-Structural Integration™.  Our objective is to find the source of the problem, correct it and allow the body to return to a normal physiological balance and this can occur at any age!  It is not too late to turn it around!  Please call me at 905.660.8810 or visit my website at www.osteoklinika.com. - Andrew Subieta, M.Sc. R.M.T. C.L.T.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment